- Is your hair looking dull, and lifeless? Does it break easily and feel like straw? Have your been colouring your hair frequently or perming / straightening it? Do our frequently subject your hair to heat treatments?
- Chemically damaged hair becomes extremely porous as the cuticle gets damaged across its length. This leaves it vulnerable to breaking along these points. Also, with the strong damage to the cuticle, hair loses its natural gloss and shine.
- Because of the permanent nature of the damage wrought by chemical treatments, we have to ensure that the existing hair is conditioned and boosted with moisture so that it is more manageable and new growth is stimulated with better nourishment being given to new hair growth to ensure the hair is stronger. The regenerative capacity of hair of course depends upon the body’s state of health and the food being eaten.
- The Krya Damage repair hair wash has been specially formulated and carefully manufactured to clean damaged hair gently without irritating it or stressing it further. In order not to damage the cuticular structure further, the Hair wash is sifted much finer than usual. We use a high proportion of shine enhancing, repair and nurturing herbs like Indian gooseberry, fenugreek seeds & curry leaves. We also use Chamomile, Moringa and Oatgrass for their rejuvenative, soothing and moisturizing properties. We also add flaxseed and kokum butter for their natural anti-oxidant and hair restoring properties.
- Best used as a part of Krya’s Damage repair System – The Krya Damage Repair Hair Oil & the Krya Damage repair Hair Mask
- Organic Ingredients : Shikakai, Oatgrass, Albizia Leaf, Chamomile, hibiscus Leaf, Mung Bean, Flaxseed, Hibiscus flower, Curry Leaf, Guava Leaf, Fenugreek seed, Moringa, Kokum Butter
- Forest collected Ingredients : Soapberries, Indian gooseberry
Maithri . (verified owner) –
Sonali R (verified owner) –
My first was Vata based hair product but switched to this after corona bout. Advantages: 1. Ease: If you grew up with shikakai washes then this is not very tricky and this hair wash powder is smoother than the basic ones. So, isn’t a struggle to shift.
2. Oil and wash: if you have oiled your hair heavily then you may need 2 washes. But, this leaves my hair moisturised and with significant reduction in hair fall.
I’d be happy if you’ll could launch 400 gms packets for ppl with long hair as we need to frequently refill the jar.
My first purchase was roach repeller. I shifted to hair wash when I wanted to buy a vacuum cleaner as I was tired of hair all around my house. But, decided to invest on my health instead. Along with pathiyam, and good hair products one can see a remarked difference in quality of hair. I’ve been following your blog for quite some time and I am yet to come across a blog that has willingly shared the amount of knowledge that you’ll have shared here. Koti namaskaram. Dhanyosmi.
Viji Murali (verified owner) –