- Has your hair been subjected to frequent chemical treatments like colouring, texture alteration or heat treatments? Does it feel dry and brittle and look dull? Are you experiencing a high amount of hair fall, hair breakage and split ends as a result? Try the new Krya Damage Repair Hair Mask with Marigold & Moringa.
- This hair mask forms part of a 3 – part system to help detoxify, revitalise and restore back to health severely damaged hair and scalp . For best results, use this mask along with the Krya Damage Repair hair oil & the Krya Damage repair hair wash powder.
- The Krya Damage repair hair mask is made from a unique combination of herbs like Marigold, Rose hips, Moringa, Flaxseed in a total of 24 high quality, hair nourishing herbs. These herbs have been chosen for their powerful anti oxidative action , natural deep conditioning action and their power hair restorative and hair repair action.
- All of Krya’s products are vegan & cruelty-free and do NOT contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
- Chemically damaged hair is extremely porous with a damaged cuticular structure. Please treat this hair extremely gently and do not subject it to direct sunlight, hot water, brushing or tugging and tight braids or ponytails. Ensure you eat a good balanced diet with adequate protein and B vitamins. Stay away from further chemical treatments and move to a natural set of products to limit damage. Please read the Krya blog for more diet suggestions to maintain hair and skin healthComplete List of Ingredients:
- Organic Ingredients : Marigold, Green Tea, Albizia Leaf, Basil, Flaxseed, Hibiscus Flower, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Curry Leaf, Apricot Oil, Guava fruit, Guava Leaf, Fenugreek seed, Fenugreek Leaf, Chamomile, Moringa, Oatgrass, Rose hips, Rose petals, Kokum Butter
- Forest Collected ingredients : Gotu kola, Yashtimadhu (Liquorice), Indian gooseberry, Yellow ecliptaThis formulation, similar to Krya’s other unique formulations is preservative, colour, fragrance, sulphate and synthetic free,
There are no reviews yet.