- Made from a researched and tested formulation that contains 17 organically grown or forest collected grains, lentils and herbs including nutritious, indigenous, Black rice from Bengal, Lemon eucalyptus, Green Tea, Mint and Lodhra.
- The herbs used in this formulation have a refreshing, cooling, deodorizing, skin soothing action that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed after a bath. The Krya Zingy Summer Body wash for Men does not strip skin of essential oils and leaves your skin feeling smooth, nourished and well taken care of even after a bath.
- Is made from plants and NOT petroleum
- Is FREE from potentially carcinogenic and suspect ingredients like SLS, SLES, parabens and fragrances
- Is made fresh in our facility where the ingredients are sorted, carefully cleaned, sun dried and harmoniously processed.
- Gently cleanses , refreshes, soothes and de-odorizes skin without stripping it of essential oils. Especially suited for heat sensitive , easily irritable skin.
- Leaves you feeling cool and refreshed after every bath and keeps your skin smooth and well cared for
- Biodegradable and compostable product
- Grey water emanating from using this product is readily recyclable
- Non toxic, safe, plant based ingredients that are inspired by traditional systems of Indian medicine. Can be used safely by everyone.
Complete List of Ingredients:
- Certified Organic – East Indian Arrowroot, Indian gooseberry, Green tea
- Organic but not certified – Heritage black rice, Pomello Leaf, Heritage Barley, Lemon eucalyptus leaf, Mint, Himalayan Navrangi Bean, Shikakai, Heritage Masoor, Heritage Black horsegram, Neem Leaf, Lemon, Coriander seeds
- Wild crafted (forest collected)- Lodhra, Nutgrass, Chebulic Myrobalan, Beleric Myrobalan
How to use:
- For each use, take 3- 4 spoons of the Krya Zingy Summer Body-Wash for Men in a cup. Add a little water and make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste gently and evenly all over your body.
- Rinse off thoroughly with water as usual.
- Use everyday instead of a harsh soap or shower gel.
Kalyan ram Challapalli (verified owner) –