Krya Anti Acne Face Mask – cooling, pitta reducing, blemish lightening
Ayurveda and Acne:
- Pitta dosha controls vision, digestion, heat, hunger, thirst, cheerfulness and intellect – it is an extremely important dosha for skin as it controls both the luster (tejas / glow) and softness of skin and the suppleness of the body. Kapha dosha controls the firmness and strength of skin, the moisture (oil) present in skin, smooth working of joints and stability of the body.
- By ensuring proper circulation of all nutrients through the body, involuntary actions like breath, walking and talking and removal and downward movement of the waste products of the dhatus, vata dosha helps to ensure the other 2 doshas act in unison to ensure skin looks at its best.
- Acne is generally considered as a pitta – kapha disorder.
The Krya anti acne system :
The Krya anti acne system works for both kind of acne, and comprises of the Krya anti acne face wash and the Krya anti acne face mask. For best results we recommend use of both products. In the Krya anti-acne system, we have used herbs that have been classified into different categories depending upon their effect on skin.
We use Rakta Shodhaka and Rakta Prasadhara herbs (blood purifying and blood soothing) – some of these herbs include Nimba (Neem) Manjistha, Thyme and Tulasi. Both when consumed and applied on skin, these herbs improve micro circulation, cleanse the srotas (minor channels) and imprve the functioning of skin. Both the Krya anti acne face wash and mask use a special medicated lentil decocotion which is pre soaked in Rakta shodana herbs , dried and then processed to improve this function.
We also use several Kantivardhaka herbs which through different types of actions, improve complexion and luster in the skin. Some of these herbs help cool and soothe inflamed skin, and some of them help reduce scare and minor blemishes that arise from these eruptions on skin. These herbs include Daruharidra (Tree turmeric), Lodhra, Vetiver, Mint, Harida, etc. We also use certain fruits which are rich in nutritive value like Guava, Amla and mulberry to help the skin’s acid barrier function properly, improve skin moisturization and impart rich fruit acids to skin.
The Krya anti-acne face mask:
- The Krya Anti Acne Face mask has pitta calming, anti-bacterial and blemish-lightening properties and has been designed to cool, reduce pitta, lighten blemishes and balance oil secretion of acne and blemish prone skin.
- The Krya Anti Acne Face Mask is made from a well researched combination of 31 skin nourishing ingredients. We use a combination of traditional and new age ingredients that help acne prone skin. The traditional ingredients used, have been mentioned in Ayurveda and Siddha as being helpful for acne prone skin like Daruharidra (Tree Turmeric), Karunjiraka, Lodhra, Bitter gourd & Vetiver. We also use new age ingredients that are excellent for pitta prone skin like Guava fruit & Liquorice which are high in AHAs and are known to even out skin tone and moisturize skin. Along with these herbs, the Krya Anti acne face mask also uses our special medicated mung beans which have been steeped in special herb decoctions to enhance their skin potency.
- All of Krya’s products use only forest collected or organically grown grains, lentils and herbs, and contain absolutely no synthetics.
- A common synthetic chemical used in washes and masks meant for acne prone skin and it is a keratolytic (skin peeling ) agent used to treat conditions like acne, warts, and other skin conditions like psoriasis. However salicylic acid comes with several side effects – in the very least it can cause reddening, and excess warmth in your skin and dry out the external layers. In people who are very allergic to this chemical, it can cause fainting spells, breathing difficulty, hives and swelling of the entire facial area.
- The Krya Anti acne Face Mask is a non-foaming, soap-free, SLS-free, SLeS-free, Paraben-free, Phthlate-free, synthetic colours and fragrance free, PEG-free , hydroquinone-free, petroleum free product. We are a PeTA certified Cruelty-free & Vegan company.
- This is a 100 gm pack. It will give you 8 – 10 masks. Use as per instructions given below.
Out of stock