- The Krya Classic Hair nourishing system is a 3 part system designed to boost hair and scalp health for hair that is normal and reasonably healthy and has not been subjected to extensive chemical damage.
- The Krya Classic Hair oil has been formulated with inspiration from from classical Indian traditional medicine and contains powerful hair nourishing herbs like Bhringaraj and Amla. Made in the traditional Sneha Kalpana method, regular use of this oil promotes healthy scalp, smooth and healthy hair texture, promotes healthy hair growth and is benefical to the overall body.
- The Krya Classic Hair wash is a wonderful natural hairwash that is sulphate free, paraben free and synthetic free. It gently but efefctively cleanses scalp and hair without stripping it of moisture. The hair’s cuticular structure is also intact and regular uses reduces hair breakage that could arise with the use of synthetic shampoos. This si one of our top selling Krya products.
- Healthy hair needs to be supported by a planned diet that has adequate amounts of protein and essential minerals and vitamins. Please read the Krya blog for more suggestions.
- All of Krya’s products are vegan & cruelty-free and do NOT contain any synthetic or animal origin ingredients.
YS (verified owner) –
Over four years, I have gone from having short hair with heavy hairfall and dry dandruff to clean scalp and thick, long tresses. The oil is nourishing and a long (10-min) massage is supremely relaxing. Daily oiling, weekly application of mask, and bi-weekly hair wash is the full extent of my hair care.
In the recent past, my hair has regained the thickness and health it had 25 years ago.
Kapil Kasotia (verified owner) –
I have come back after 3 months of use to write this review.
I have not used any shampoo in that period and oiled an average twice a week or a bit less. Used hair powder to wash and mask 4-5 times.
I never had my hair so good in a long time. If left to me I will give an award to these guys for creating this stuff.
I highly recommend.
Ranjani CM (verified owner) –
Apoorva Desikachar (verified owner) –